What is the Ascent Advice and Information Partnership?
A pan-London support service for women and girls who have experienced or are experiencing domestic abuse.
What are the Partnership Services?
• 1:1 intensive support for those who are or have experienced Domestic Abuse and Sexual Abuse.
• Risk assessment and safety planning.
• Support survivors to make informed decisions around their support.
• Internal AWRC Domestic Abuse group workshops.
• Safeguarding referrals.
• Holistic referrals and signposting.
Who can the Service Support?
Ascent Advice and Information supports women and girls aged 14 + across London.
Funded by London Councils
London Councils represents and champions London's 32 boroughs and the City of London,
serving local communities, businesses and amplifying the voice of Londoners. We are a crossparty organisation that works on behalf of all of our member authorities regardless of political
persuasion. We work with partners to deliver sustainable change, address inequalities and
make London a fairer place for all.
"London Councils is committed to fighting for more resources for London and getting the best possible deal for London's 33 councils. London Councils has a website about its grants service. To read about our grants funding and the work of some of the groups we support please visit
London Councils website