We are currently seeking a woman* to join our Board of Trustees. This is a crucial time in the charity's growth, and we are looking for a woman who has knowledge and experience of working in HR. Experience of the charity or public sector would be beneficial. To be considered she should:
· Be a creative and strategic thinker ready to guide a well-established charity through the next stage of its development.
· Bring a fresh perspective to the Board and broaden current skills and experiences.
· Be committed to making a positive difference to some of the most vulnerable women in society.
· Understand the cultural and social issues affecting BME women.
· Have time, energy, and passion.
For further information and details of how to apply please contact Punam Kharbanda via email email@example.com
*Please note that we are a women only organisation and all roles are for female candidates in accordance with section 7.2 (e) of the Sex Discrimination Act