NEW TRUSTEES NEEDED!
We are seeking women for our Board of Trustees at a crucial time in the charity's growth who:
· Are creative and strategic thinkers ready to guide a well-established charity through the next stage of its development.
· Will bring fresh perspectives to the Board and broaden current skills and experiences.
· Are committed to making a positive difference to some of the most vulnerable women in society.
· Understand some of the cultural and social issues affecting BME women.
· Have time, energy and passion.
We are particularly interested to engage with individuals with experience in the following areas: accounting, digital media, IT, PR, marketing and fundraising.
For further information and details of how to apply please contact Punam Kharbanda at email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is Monday, 8th March 2021