"To lead in the provision of support services for Asian women and children, by working in partnership with funding providers, the public and private sector and the community. "
- An inclusive and welcoming, confidential, culturally sensitive, non-judgemental ethos.
- A responsive and "can do" attitude.
- Staff development and learning in support of continually improving our services.
- Integrity and openness. Professional at all times. User involvement in shaping services.
- To ensure that there is equality of opportunity and access to innovative, tailor made services.
- To create an inspiring and empowering experience for all service users.
- To provide a voice for Asian women and children locally, nationally and internationally.
- To raise awareness of the issues affecting Asian women and children through the public, the media and professional services, acting as a catalyst for policy change.